NDEI.org is a premier online destination for professional education, clinically relevant information, and skillfully designed programs that augment knowledge and practice gaps in diabetes with the goal of enhancing patient care. Since 1996, NDEI.org has partnered with preeminent thought leaders to provide diabetes education to healthcare professionals on issues spanning the diabetes continuum—from epidemiology and pathophysiology of diabetes and associated complications and comorbidities to therapeutic options for prevention and treatment.
A sample of the award-winning programs on NDEI.org:
- Slide library with more than 1,500+ downloadable slides exploring diabetes and related conditions
- On-demand programs, including newsletters, case studies, and webcasts
- Clinical guidelines resources
- Expert commentaries on seminal diabetes research
- Patient education handouts
- And more!
Registration is free and unlocks premium content offerings and incentives. Sign up here.
NDEI.org is the official website of The National Diabetes Education Initiative® (NDEI®), a multi-component independent educational initiative offering programs and resources focused on the prevention, treatment, and management of diabetes. Click here for more information about NDEI.